Yes, if you ask for it. The CRA must tell you everything in your report, including medical information, and in most cases, the sources of the information. The CRA also must give you a list of everyone who has requested your report within the past year-two years for employment related requests.
LOVELL TEAM EVENTS
- Home Construction Up 9.7% in January
- 80% of Renters Believe Homeownership is a Part of Their American Dream
- 2 Ways to Get the Most Money from The Sale of Your Home
- Top 5 Reasons to Hire a Real Estate Professional When Buying or Selling!
- Should I Wait Until Next Year to Buy? Or Buy Now? [INFOGRAPHIC]