Credit scoring is based on real data and statistics, so it usually is more reliable than subjective or judgmental methods. It treats all applicants objectively. Judgmental methods typically rely on criteria that are not systematically tested and can vary when applied by different individuals.
LOVELL TEAM EVENTS
- Home Construction Up 9.7% in January
- 80% of Renters Believe Homeownership is a Part of Their American Dream
- 2 Ways to Get the Most Money from The Sale of Your Home
- Top 5 Reasons to Hire a Real Estate Professional When Buying or Selling!
- Should I Wait Until Next Year to Buy? Or Buy Now? [INFOGRAPHIC]